Welcome to the latest official patch notes for Ring of Elysium’s Early Access phase. Here’s the full details:
Season Two Countdown Daily Check-in Rewards
- To celebrate the upcoming launch of Adventurer Season Two, a limited-time only daily check-in event will be opened from Jan. 9th to Jan. 15th (Pacific Standard Time)
- Players will be rewarded with an exclusive Season One player portrait when they reach 3 successful check-ins! (Please note that the check-in doesn’t have to be consecutive in order to claim the portrait)
- [Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…db9043b9cc4960469ed20.png]
- Replaced the default loading screen in celebration of the upcoming release of the new map- Europa island
- Fixed an issue where some VPN applications didn’t support the Beta client
- Fixed an issue where Nvidia GeForce Experience Highlights didn’t support the Beta client
Adventurer Season Two launches on Jan. 16th (Pacific Standard Time)!
- The Adventurer Season One will end in just 7 days, and Season Two will be launched right after Season One’s end. Once again, we would like to express our sincerest gratitude to everyone for the support you have shown for the Adventurer Season One. Your amazing enthusiasm became our biggest driving force to make ROE a better game!
Here’s the specific ending dates for Adventurer Season One:
- Season One will end on January 15, 2019 (Pacific Standard Time);
- Season One's Weekly Challenges will become unavailable on January 15, 2019 (Pacific Standard Time);
- Season One’s leaderboard, player level, and player statistics will reset on January 15, 2019 (Pacific Standard Time);
- Season One’s Battle Buddy invitation event will end on January 15, 2019 (Pacific Standard Time)
Here’s the specific launch dates for Adventurer Season Two:
- Season Two will launch on January 16, 2019 (Pacific Standard Time);
- Season Two’s Adventurer Pass will launch on January 16, 2019 (Pacific Standard Time)
For the players who still hasn't purchased Season One's Adventurer Pass, now is your best opportunity to grab it! Because you can purchase the Adventurer Pass mid-season and retroactively earn all the premium rewards based on your season tier that you've already reached! Hurry up and take this opportunity to level up your tiers and unlock the various adventurer character styles before the season ends!
1. All of Season One's Adventurer Pass rewards (including cosmetic items, Adventurer Characters, Adventurer Character Styles, Traversal equipment, Player portraits, Loading screens, Lobby BGM, etc.) will be permanently discontinued and become unavailable for purchase when Season One ends, you will not be able to purchase and obtain these rewards ever again in the future!
2. All of Season One’s Battle Buddy invitation rewards will be permanently discontinued and become unavailable when Season One ends, you will not be able to obtain these rewards ever again in the future!
3. We will also continue to release new styles for Season One's Adventurer Characters in Season Two, increasing the collection value and exclusivity for the season one adventurer characters even more! Here’s a preview of the upcoming “Season Two exclusive style” for Gavin, let’s take a look!
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…6500f9bc5a6a599fd4d5c.jpg]
For more information on the Adventurer Season two, please follow our official platforms below to get the latest news and updates:
Our official website:https://www.RingofElysium.com
Our official Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/RingofElysium.tencent
Our official Twitter:https://twitter.com/roe_tencent
Our official Subreddit:https://www.reddit.com/r/RingofElysium_tencent
Our official Discord server:https://discord.gg/RingofElysium
ROE DEV Team