It's time for a quick hotfix to take care of some issues that popped up afterthe most recent patch[forums.funcom.com]
. This patch includes fixes for poison on daggers, acid arrows, and a Grit perk fix.
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/clans/25298994/aa464df52e82063ae336dab90861d18f80d4c451.png]
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/clans/25298994/124359f5768466dd3d112c61be237c24e2613c2e.png]
- Acid arrows now cost more to craft and instead of doing 10 damage to durability per tick, they do 1 damage per tick.
- Dagger weapons now apply 2 poison stacks per hit instead of 3.
- Specter Coating can no longer apply negative effects on players and the weight of it has been reduced by half
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/clans/25298994/2d2106b9ae8686039380c0e8833bb331acd17418.png]
- Changed how bandages work - It is now possible to remove bleeds instantly using Bandages. Doing so will put a small cripple effect on you instead. Bandages can now also be used while in combat.
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/clans/25298994/657971b7d011b429422db3c92ffcfa42b84fc2be.png]
- Acid arrows no longer do damage outside PvP Raid-time
- Fixed an issue where the Fluid Swings Perk (40 Grit) was always in effect
- The Jhebbal Sag potion again grants +8 Accuracy
- The icons for the building competition paintings have found their way back into the game