We’re releasing a new hotfix focusing on resolving additional connectivity and performance issues for listen and dedicated servers. We’ve also resolved a bundle of UI issues on the Friends List screen, as well as a new option to start a Single-Player/Coop with joining restricted.
Thanks again for your feedback and support. Stay safe.
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…b2c69031b2bafc4ecdc57.png]
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…20198de79ea8d6b1e1278.png]
- Fixed an issue in regards to increased ping.
- Improved friend invite process between clients.
- Optimized downloading compressed files from a server.
- Server list should no longer be redownloaded when switching server filters.
- Fixed an instance where a server would not properly shutdown.
- Fixed a crash when leaving the game idling under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where connection to FLS would not happen despite having an active connection.
- Improved error handling in Peer-to-Peer connections (listen servers).
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…300952bb84ee89b5c243a.png]
- Added an option to enable or disable other players from joining a Single-Player/Coop session.
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…6b5bbdd12b8299383a445.png]
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would leash back slower than they should, leaving room for them to be killed without retaliation.
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…ce1ccceed9d243b5a5ee5.png]
- You can now cancel joining a server while in progress.
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…ebb58fa554226cdff7a05.png]
- Fixed an issue with BattlEye compatibility.
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…2ad319bbc74283a3df7fb.png]
- Added age column in the server browser list. This shows how long a server database has been going on for since it was created.
- Removed build revision call-out from the bottom corner of the screen.
- Display names now show the disambiguation suffix.
- The disambiguation suffix doesn’t show on character creation anymore.
- Fixed a number of UI issues on the Friends List screen.
- Fixed an issue where session invite notifications would not disappear from the screen.
- Fixed an issue where the direct connect prompt would remain on screen after a mod mismatch error.
- Improved navigation on the Friends List screen with a controller.
- Fixed some misleading localizations.
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…35a91374f4bafeda7d323.png]
- Combat music trigger is now also dependent on range, further lowering the situations where it would play indefinitely. #slaytothedrums