Hail and well met, Exiles!
We’re releasing a patch that includes fixes and adjustments for various crashes, the friends list and invitations, and healing wrap regeneration.
Along with this patch, Avatars have been enabled (for real this time). Please also note that beginning last week, decay is doubled to 14 days for the Summer. You can read more about this in our announcement here[forums.funcom.com].
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/clans/25298994/f879a530ab24585a49ea4c918a75120ec569afc4.jpg]
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/clans/25298994/8197643fdb539e6e0d3b2c69031b2bafc4ecdc57.png]
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/clans/25298994/8af59a4d502c44cd64420198de79ea8d6b1e1278.png]
- Fixed a number of crashing issues.
- Fixed case where “online play is restricted” warning message would show after leaving a listen server.
- Localization to text in the Friend List added.
- Fixes to friend invites where invitation would disappear during the game’s title. Also fixed an issue where invite would not be removed once accepting.
- Healing Wraps will not longer break their gameplay effect on movement
- Adjusted vertical land claim in certain areas that prevented NPCs from spawning.
- Server ping will now refresh properly in the server browser.
- The mute option functions once again.