[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…71736312fdbacf7807942.png]
Are you ready for the new PGI.S? The PUBG Global Invitational.S sets teams from around the world against each other in a weeks long tournament.
Teams will battle for placements in weekly tournaments and rack up prize money as the overall tournament goes on. You can follow along all the action with our new livestream displays in-game as you play! Displays will be setup in various spots around Erangel and Miramar, showing live PGI action in your own games. There's a new Pick'em Challenge available as well, giving you a chance to earn sweet PGI.S gear for predicting the winners.
This will be a tournament unlike any other, so tune in, pick'em, and win! Visit http://PUBGEsports.com for more information.
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…9f4d5bb0c4092fdad3df9.png]
Livestream Screens[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…aceac17df48d076f544bd.png]
- 10 digital screens have been constructed across Erangel and Miramar to display LIVE esports events.
- PGI.S will be the first event live streamed directly onto these displays while in-game and in the lobby (main menu).
- When the stream is offline, the screens will display PGI.S trailers.
- You can choose to turn off the livestreams in Settings > Gameplay > Functions.
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…622821bab19e437cac60b.png]
PGI.S Lobby Update
- The lobby has been updated and is now PGI.S themed for normal matches, along with some kickass BGM. PGI.S themed lobby has been updated for the normal match with kickass BGM.
- A livestream display as been added and is displayed in the lobby. It functions the same as those now found across multiple Battlegrounds.
Other PGI.S related updates
- PGI.S logo graffiti has been painted around buildings on Erangel and Miramar.
- The starting plane is now flying PGI.S promo banners on Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, Vikendi and Karakin
- New PGI.S loading screen splash art has been added
New Vehicle: Coupe RB[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…6fa7a3c895b09dd394755.png]
There's a new roadrunner in town. Introducing the Coupe RB, a vintage sportscar with a blazing top speed of 150 km/h, making it second (on land) in speed only to the Motorbike. The Coupe RB won't carry your whole squad, but it will get you to where you need to go fast. Try out the Coupe RB on Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok!
- Max capacity: 2 (Driver, Passenger)
- Max speed: 150km/h
- Spawns only on Erangel, Miramar and Sanhok
New Feature: Reputation System[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…0752264676247ae279752.png]
Keeping in-game interactions healthy is important to us. We know passions can run high on the Battlegrounds, but toxic behavior is never justified. To help keep things more civil while you kill each other, we're introducing a new Reputation System to PUBG. This system will assign you a Reputation Level from 0-5 depending on how you treat your fellow players. Your Reputation Level will be displayed in the Team Finder, giving players searching for a group an idea of what kind of teammate you'll be. Your Reputation Level will naturally increase as you play games, as long as you are not exhibiting toxic or otherwise disruptive behavior. We hope this helps everyone have a better time on the Battlegrounds!
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…b7adde95e3f5ed4dcb7ad.png]
- Reputation level will be displayed in the Team Finder and team member list next to player's names.
- Reputation levels are indicative of perceived player behavior. Are you friendly, or are you toxic? Let's hope the former.
- Reputation levels range from 0 to 5, for a total of 6 levels.
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…d2177ec4b8c8611a7f6a7.png]
Reputation level is affected by the following factors:
- Player's reputation level will naturally increase through normal gameplay in Normal and Ranked Mode Battle Royale matches.
- Leaving matches repeatedly and failing to return may lead to your reputation level decreasing.
- Reports received for certain negative behavior (obstructing gameplay, verbal abuse, team killing, etc.) may lead to your reputation level decreasing.
- Being reported for the suspected use of cheats does not affect reputation level. With that said, reputation levels will be affected greatly after receiving actual bans.
Ranked Mode Update[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…5f0ac4a19845f7d049709.png]
We're updating Ranked Mode leaver penalties to allow players some leeway to leave without punishment in certain situations. You can check out all the details around the system and how it works below.
Leaver penalties should be waived for players who are still ALIVE and leave within 5 minutes after the plane takes off if the player :
- (1) Queued for Squads, requesting matchmaking find them additional teammates AND
- (2) the plane then takes off with an incomplete team (team of less than 4 players in Ranked Squad Mode), AND
- (3) a member of the player's premade team hasn't left the match before the plane leaves.
If a player qualifies to have their leaver penalty waived by leaving the match, then the match is considered to be competitively invalid for that player. This means:
- No stats are recorded on their Career page
- No change is made to their RP
- No matchmaking penalties are issued
- Players will be granted any Pass XP and BP they would have earned as normal
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…2b4867b05fa514632491e.png]
And you thought flips were cool. Now you can trigger random stunts while mid-air on the Dirt Bike to really style on your enemies. There are a total of 6 new stunts available and best of all, they're easy to perform. Simply hold down LMB while in the air on a Dirt Bike and watch how cool you are.
- New Stunt emotes exclusive for the Dirt Bike have been added.
- 6 new default stunt emotes can be used.
- The Stunt Emotes are triggerable only mid-air wile on a Dirt Bike - and when the player is not about to hit something.
- Hold LMB to trigger a random stunt emote
- Release LMB to stop emote
- Please note that the Horn functionality has been replaced with the Stunt Emotes for the Dirt Bike.
- Adjusted the reload animations of M416, Scar-L, QBZ, G36C to better match the reload speeds.
- The reload animations adjustments are a follow-up to the Balance tweaks to the 556 guns in the 9.2 November update
QoL ImprovementsAlarm System
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…12c7362d5f69379ee5b68.png]
- Click on the top right notification center icon to see stacked notifications.
- When acquiring an item or a currency from out-game event etc. will toggle an notification
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…1607005cbe505efb1370a.png]
- A message will be shown in the notification center to let you know if an item or currency is soon to expire.
Store QoL Improvements
- Opening crates upon purchase
- Players now can open purchased crates (Set, crate, random rate items) right way in the "Purchase complete" pop-up screen.
- 'Move to store' button has been added when browsing an empty item category in the Customize Tab.
Lobby Chat system QoL Improvement
- Some cases of reports has been received that when using certain language input in our lobby chat system, client would minimize preventing the use of chat system.
- We have added a new message to guide players to change their display settings to Windowed or Borderless mode in order to use IME.
SocialDiscord x PUBG Party Invite Feature
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…f7613640d5a547419e689.png]
We know that many of our players use Discord as their main source of communication and so we've implemented Discord's party feature, making your experience smoother overall. Team up with other players in your favorite Discord server much quicker and more convenient way!
Read more details from Discord on integrated game invites and rich presence here[support.discord.com].
Q. I'm running Discord in a browser and party invite feature doesn't work!
A. The party invite feature is only available for use in Discord App.
Q. I sent a 'Ask to Join' request to my friend currently in-game but I cannot join the party!
A. Try refreshing your lobby once your friend exits to the game lobby.
Q. I cannot re-join the party I've just left!
A. Try refreshing your lobby after accepting the invite.
Q. A player I've just banned from the party is requesting to join the party via Discord party invite.
A. Banning a player from a party only prevents them from sending you in-game invites via the PUBG system, we recommend blocking any users on Discord you find disruptive.
- Improved CPU performance by reducing physics calculation costs of invisible physics actors (vehicles, characters)
- Improved cases of hitching and FPS drops occurring when loading maps (and when entering and maneuvering the world)
- Reduced hitches occurring when updating a character.
Skins & Items
- Graffiti themed skin: 4 set items, 12 individual items (Sales period: 2021-1-13 Live server maintenance ~ 2022-1-12 Live server maintenance)
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…ff160c19b9772180ba172.png]
- Lunar New Year - King and Royal Bodyguard: 6 Set items, 13 individual items (Sales period: 2021-2-3 Live server maintenance ~ 2022-3-3 Live server maintenance)
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…c1d5e0f3ce272f41158de.png]
[Blocked Image: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.ne…77dc142efb3d73405ed5d.png]
- Fixed the issue where some pass missions could not be completed on Haven.
- Fixed the issue where player could respawn in TDM with a Ghillie Suit equipped.
- Fixed an issue which caused foliage to clip through vehicles on certain maps while in FPP mode.
- Fixed the case where character's body equipping a ghillie suit could be invisible to others.
- Fixed the issue where player could change perspective to TPP when spectating other players in FPP game mode.
- Fixed the awkward POV when viewing a Death Cam of a character equipped with a Ghille suit.
- Fixed the UMP-45 audio sounding strange when heard from a distance.
- Fixed the duplicate click sound played when pressing on the preview button in the customize screen.
- Fixed the issue where players could clip through a certain building in Abbey on Vikendi.
- Fixed the issue where incorrect RP changes were displayed in the match history section during placement matches.
- Fixed the issue where starting plane's seat UI were sometimes displayed as empty.
- Fixed the issue where some pages of the store page not be loaded when entering store page after restarting the lobby.
- Fixed the issue where profiles of players located in 'Unassigned' 'Observer' section of custom match session cannot be loaded.
- Fixed the issue where the center screen pointer was not displayed in replays.
Skins & Items
- Fixed the issue where the visor of Mad's Motorcycle - Helmet (Level 1) was not displayed when equipped by a male character.
- Fixed the issue where the nose of the Killer Clown Mask could clip through face coverings.