We rolled out a small update today at 9 AM CET. This patch included a lot of small changes and fixes and also all the content for Season Pass 07.
Here is a small list with more details:
- Fixed a bug on the VSS Vintorez that had different fire modes depending on the used skin.
- Reworked Rank 1 and Rank 2-10 leaderboard skins since they looked too similar to each other and also other skin sets.
- Rank 2-10 will get an entire set like Rank 1. More information on patch 4.4
- We did some small changes to the Event map:
- Blocked the fire station doors in Clearview.
- Blocked the backdoor of the big market in Clearview.
- Added a jump-up between big market and mechanic in Clearview.
- Added some nature objects around the Arenas.
- Fixed some mistypes in all localizations.
- Fixed the brightness settings on Caliwood (Arcade) during day and night time.
- Removed Valentine's Day missions from the lounge.
- Added some more protection against glitches on Caliwood.
- Fixed the 5-Story-Building roof, it was smaller than the actual building.
- Fixed some client-side crashes.
Announcement and more information about Season Pass 07 will come soon, stay tuned.
Once again thank you for your great support! Want to support us even more? Make sure to share these updates with your friends and followers!
For any feedback about the game please let us know at http://playnewz.com/feedback
If you'd like to share suggestions and ideas you have for the game please let us know at https://suggest.playnewz.com/
To stay updated regarding the patch and server downtime please follow us on our social media: