[Blocked Image: https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic…3bfe4aa0be3897d48ae0d.png]
Update 11.1 is now available on PC Test Servers!
Drop back into the highlands of Paramo with updated terrain and new game modes available. While there, you can try out the latest weapon balance updates that include damage increases for the Mini-14, VSS, and SCAR-L.
You can also work on the 10 new Mastery Medals added to bling up your revamped PUBG ID. On larger maps, deploy the new Emergency Pickup to grab a quick transport over to the safe zone for you and your squad. 11.1 also features Killfeed updates, new ways to find and add friends, a new Match Log, and more.
[Blocked Image: https://steamcommunity.com/pub…tube_16x9_placeholder.gif]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucaOqlrPkSM
Check out the patch notes below for full details on everything and look for all these changes on live servers starting next week!
Season 10 Ranked Rewards[Blocked Image: https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic…46124db062d167b241600.png]
Season 10 has now wrapped up and it's time to enjoy your rewards, after a hard-fought season of Ranked. Rewards will be automatically distributed to your inventory upon login at the beginning of Season 11.
Season 10 rewards are granted based on your final end-of-season rank.
- Ranked Emblem
- A unique emblem per tier, for all players who obtained a rank during Season 10.
- Season 10 Ranked Parachute Skin
- Given to all players ranked Diamond and above.
- Season 10 Ranked Mirado Skin
- Earned by all players ranked Gold and above.
Season 11 Ranked Begins[Blocked Image: https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic…7b3380e16f34d018894a0.png]
Starting from Season 11, Ranked Seasons will run for 2 months at a time. Season beginning and end dates no longer align with that of the Survivor Passes. Due to the change in season duration, adjustments have been made to the ranked reward table.
Players use rank emblem rewards a lot, especially at high ranks and we've found most players tend to use the emblem from the most recent season, rather than older seasons. So, to better emphasize and represent your recent ranked achievements, ranked emblems and similar symbolic rewards will now only be available to use for the season in which you received the rewards. Ranked skin rewards are still permanent items available for use across any season.
We have also made improvements to the quality of higher ranked emblems and added ranked nameplates for additional prestige.
- Ranked Rewards Changes
- Ranked Parachute skins are provided from Gold and above (previously Diamond).
- Vehicle skins are no longer a Ranked reward.
- Animated emblems are provided for Diamond and above.
- Master and Top 500 also receive a Nameplate and Emblem.
- Updated Rewards Table
- Season 11 reward designs will be shared in an upcoming announcement.
- Each emblem reward is unique to Season 10
Bronze PUBG ID Emblem
Silver PUBG ID Emblem
Gold PUBG ID Emblem
Ranked Parachute Skin
Animated Platinum PUBG ID Emblem
Ranked Parachute Skin
Animated Diamond PUBG ID Emblem
Ranked Parachute Skin
Animated Master PUBG ID Emblem
Animated Master Nameplate
Ranked Parachute Skin
Bonus rewards for Top 500 players:Ranked rewards will be available in your inventory as soon as Season 11 hits live servers.
Unlockable Animated Top 500 Emblem
Unlockable Animated Top 500 Nameplate
Season 11 Ranked UpdatesSpawn rates for all weapons in Ranked Mode will be increased to a level similar as Esports Mode, on all maps. We have increased the amount of item spawns by 30% - 40% to reduce time spent looting. There are no additional changes to other items or vehicle spawn rates.
The Return of Paramo[Blocked Image: https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic…c6ae5631a3360b186ae01.png]
Based on your feedback, we've brought back Paramo to Normal and Custom matches, as Haven and Karakin bid farewell.
Check out the changes to Paramo this update!
- The terrain on Paramo still has it's random elements, now with one extra randomized location possibility.
- Increased item spawn rates in the Secret Room and Care Package Helicopter.
- Improved terrain and added additional cover to fields.
- Up to 64 players can play in a match (bots included).
- Supports both TPP and FPP in Solo/Duo/Squad.
- Now available in Custom Matches
- Added Secret Room Key to spawn options.
Map Service PlansLast year, the team focused on releasing several smaller sized maps with unique features, from Karakin and its building destruction, to Paramo and its partially randomized terrain, to the urban streets of Haven along with its PvPvE element. We love making new and interesting maps for you all to play on but all these new maps does make matchmaking and map rotation a pretty difficult task. To try and keep a balance between map choice and matchmaking times, we'll be limiting the number of playable maps to five starting with Update 11.1.
We know that our players have very different tastes when it comes to map size, but the consensus has generally been in favor of the large 8x8 maps. Because of this, Erangel and Miramar will always be available with the remaining maps cycling in and out of the remaining three slots. Cycling out maps also gives us the opportunity to work on them a bit for when they make their return. For Update 11.1, Paramo will be replacing Karakin in the rotation.
Paramo has been a fan favorite since it first dropped and many of you have been asking for it back. We've added in more options for game modes and fine tuned a few other things, added an addition random map area each match and also made it available in custom games. Karakin will continue to be available in custom games.
We hope this new plan helps keep PUBG's map selection exciting while still getting you all into games in a timely fashion. Thanks and enjoy your return to Paramo!
Weapon Balance UpdatesBased on the data we've collected in the past months, we've made adjustments to the Weapon Balance. We found that in Normal matches, the Beryl, M416, and SLR are all used in a similar amount. In Ranked matches, however, the Beryl is outperforming other weapons, followed closely by the SLR. To help keep matches exciting and make sure players have many viable battle choices, we've decided to nerf the Beryl and SLR. On the other hand, we've seen that certain guns are underperforming, and so we are giving the Mini-14, VSS, and SCAR-L small buffs.
- Increased damage by +1. (46 → 47)
- Increased damage by +2. (41 → 43)
- Increased damage by +1. (41 → 42)
- Increased horizontal recoil by 15%.
- Decreased recoil recovery rate from 2.1 → 1.9
- Increased horizontal recoil magnitude by 5%
- Increased horizontal recoil speed from 10 → 11
- Increased vertical recoil speed by +1.5 (15 → 16.5)
New Feature: Emergency Pickup[Blocked Image: https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic…fe8dc5673c5710d5e7d0a.png]
When the Emergency Pickup is deployed, a Fulton Balloon is released from its bag. When the Balloon is fully inflated and high up in the air, an airplane will arrive in 60 seconds. During this time, up to a maximum of 4 players can attach themselves to the Fulton Balloon rope. Once that plane arrives, it catches the Balloon, hoists up the players, and makes its way towards the center of the Safe Zone.
At any point during the flight, players can detach themselves and parachute down. When deploying the Emergency Pickup, make sure the area is clear of obstacles (terrain, vehicles, buildings) with a clear view of the sky, or it will fail. The Emergency Pickup cannot be used before the first circle and after the fourth circle, so use it wisely. It will also not work when you use it indoors, on ferries, or trains.
The Emergency Pickup is a lootable item only found on Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok and Vikendi that can be carried around in your inventory.
Emergency Pickup can be used effectively in the following situations:
- Stuck deep in the Blue Zone or are otherwise unable to outrun it
- Have to cross an open field with little cover while engaging another team
- When you and your teammates want to find a safer looting location
Be aware of the following once you're picked up by the plane:
- Once picked up by the plane, you cannot shoot, so be wary of taking fire while you're midair.. especially if there is a Motor Glider around.
- Players on the rope can receive damage and are therefore vulnerable to mid-air attacks from a Motor Glider.
- Players can detach from the rope at anytime and deploy the parachute.
- At an altitude of less than 50 meters, the parachute is unable to be deployed.
- Camera is locked in TPP for the duration of the journey.
Mastery Medal Updates[Blocked Image: https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic…194a5b2c95430264de948.png]
Ten new types of Mastery Medals have been added.
- While the first medal update focused on killing skills in battle, this update adds medals which focus on multiple combat situations and playstyles.
- For example, medals have been added for missed victories, taking down a whole enemy squad, coming out on top in certain unlucky situations and even for working well with your team.
Mastery Medals can be acquired in both Normal Matches and Ranked, but not Arcade, Labs and Custom Matches. Each medal specifics which game modes they can be acquired in.
PUBG ID Updates[Blocked Image: https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic…4c2749c22be13782b21c7.png]
- Players can now display up to two medals on their PUBG ID, as an awesome way to show off your achievements.
- Upgrading a medal tier will remove the old medal and only display the higher tier medal.
- Players can customize their PUBG ID from the Customize tab.
[Blocked Image: https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic…c6a29197f056d4a6a201c.png]
- PUBG ID will now be shown as a profile pop-up, rather than the previous passport format.
Mutual FriendsThe previous PUBG friend system only allowed you to follow another player. In the new Mutual Friends feature, players will be able to become friends with one another. Alongside this change are more improvements detailed below.
- Friends list now supports up to a maximum of 300 friends.
- A "Friend Request" tab has been added to the Social Page. Mutual friend's activity status can be found here.
- You can choose to block requests from specific players desired players for 30 days. Once a player is blocked, you're unable to unblock them during that time period.
- The "Following" feature is no longer supported, with previously followed players listed under "Previous List".
- Friend requests can be sent from this list.
Killfeed Updates[Blocked Image: https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic…d7d9c37b7edef594412cd.png]
- The killfeed now uses graphics only, with the text only option no-longer being supported.
- DBNO and headshot icons are now separated for improved visibility.
New Feature: Match Log[Blocked Image: https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic…a8e0d531ed0144a56bce5.png]
As text kill feeds are no longer supported, we have added a new screen to view the log of matches using the existing text kill feed feature.
- Match Logs can be accessed from the Menu and include the following info:
- Kill messages
- Important messages (all messages displayed in the center of the screen)
- Match Logs are not provided in the following situations:
- Ranked Mode
- Arcade TDM
- Training Mode
- Custom Match: TDM/War Mode/War Mode: Conquest/ Esports
- Match Logs will be activated in the following modes:
- Normal Matches
- Custom Matches: Normal/Zombie
- Observer also supports Match Logs in the following situations:
- Normal Matches
- Ranked Matches
- Custom Matches: Normal/Zombie/Esports
Esports Tab PGI.S Champions Page UpdateWinners of PGI.S 2021 can now be found in the Esports tab with Update 11.1.
- The top 4 teams will be displayed alongside the PGI.S Grand Prize total.
- Tournament Champions will be shown alongside their pictures, in celebration of their victory!
Check it all out and more in the Esports Tab!
- During Normal Matches, a notification now displays when leaving a match which could impact your reputation score.
- If you choose to leave before plane takeoff or after death, your reputation will not be negatively impacted and the notification won't be displayed.
- Match Rating pop-up has been removed.
- The feedback you've sent through match ratings has been very helpful in improving PUBG. Based on the data collected, we will continue to improve PUBG.
- We are introducing a new survey system in place of voting on match ratings, full details later in the patch notes.
- The Player Profile Icon has been moved into the friend system at the bottom right of the main menu,
Store ImprovementsIntroducing the newly designed G-Coin page.
- Items can be found easily by selecting categories.
- Categories without items will be deactivated.
- Some categories have been re-named.
- Sub categories have been added.
- Adjusted some image/model sizes to improve item previews.
- Maximum number of participants are displayed in the Customize tab emote settings.
- Players can now create up to three Custom match sessions, which means player won't have to wait to start a new session.
- A new survey system is coming. Once a new survey begins, players will be notified through the notification center on the main menu.
TDM Map Ratio Changes
- We have slightly reduced the Sanhok map ratio for TDM based on community feedback.
- Increased server performance by improving server replication process.
- Optimized level streaming to reduce hitching.
- Improved unnecessary performance overheads related to reflections and optimized reflection computations inside buildings.
- Improved Care Package optimization to reduce server hitches.
- Increased server performance in relation to Red Zones.
- Image loading speeds have been improved in-game and in the menus.
Items & Skins
- April Skins - Hippie
- Sales Period
- 14 April 2021 11 AM KST - 13 April 2022 11 AM KST
- 13 April 2021 7 PM PDT - 12 April 2022 7 PM PDT
- 14 April 2021년 4 AM CEST - 13 April 2022 4 AM CEST
- 4 Sets
- GROOVY GETUP BUNDLE
- Groovy Glasses
- Groovy Bandana
- Groovy Gown
- Groovy Boots
- HIP OUTFIT BUNDLE
- Hip Haltertop
- ONE LOVE OUTFIT BUNDLE
- One Love Beanie
One Love Shirt
One Love Pants
One Love Shoes
- GROOVY OUTFIT BUNDLE
- Far Out Sunglasses
Far Out Shirt
Far Out Bellbottoms
Far Out Slippers
- 2 Vehicles
- "High Flyin'" Motor Glider
- "Hippie Soul" Aquarail
- 2 Emotes
- Victory Dance 46
- Victory Dance 47
- 19 Items
- Weapon Skin - Gold/Silver Beryl
[Blocked Image: https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic…33dc456909444a8cdd182.png]
- Sales Period
- 21 April 11 AM KST - 2 June 11 AM KST
- 20 April 7 PM PDT - 1 June 7 PM PDT
- 21 April 4 AM CEST - 2 June 4 AM CEST
- FANCY BERYL BUNDLE
- Gold Plate - Beryl M762
- Silver Plate - Beryl M762
- Item patterns on the Corgi Crew Skins have been adjusted due to texture issues.
Replay SystemThe replay system has been updated. Replay files from previous updates are now unable to be used.
- Fixed an issue when using a throwable in a vehicle where the hand position wasn't aligned correctly.
- Fixed the issue where only a small amount of damage was dealt to opponents upon collision with Dirt Bikes at full speed.
- Fixed an issue where grenades could sometimes fail to throw and explode in the players hand.
- Fixed the issue where bare footsteps sounds were played when wearing Pillar Tactical Pants.
- Fixed the issue which could display the wrong clothing preset for squadmates.
- Fixed the issue where the two different compensators that could be attached to the Mini14 looked identical.
- Fixed the issue where Team Finder doesn't deactivate after starting matchmaking.
- Fixed the issue where the Panzerfaust could be fired through walls when jumping or falling.
- Fixed the issue where respawning didn't work if the player didn't switch into spectating mode after dying in War Mode.
- Fixed the issue where the boost items were canceled when consuming them while changing weapons.
- Fixed an issue which could occur when exiting the plane in Sandbox Mode.
- Fixed the issue where a player kicked from a Custom match lobby could re-join via invitation.
- Fixed the issue where Ranked Match leaving penalties (unable to join match) were applied even after 30 minutes has passed.
- Fixed the issue where the opacity of the Random Crate's background wasn't displayed properly.
- Fixed an issue where the arrow UI in the top right corner of the Match Report Weapon Mastery was displayed even when achieving XP for a single weapon.
- Fixed an issue where 'Item' was displayed as 'Steal' when using the Tactical Map Marker.
- Fixed the issue where Steam friends in party were not showing as a party when playing squad mode.
- Fixed an issue where players queuing for a match were marked as already playing, when viewed on the Social Page
- Fixed a visual issue in the notification window after reporting a player.
- Fixed the issue where the News page content wasn't aligned in Arabian.
- Fixed the issue where the player's nickname was displayed on the mini map in observer mode.
- Fixed the issue where the 'Vest'; filter wasn';t displayed in the Customize menu.
- Fixed the issue where the killfeed was not displayed once a random player is kicked from the game.
- Fixed the issue where the close icon for wheel menu wasn't displayed.
- Fixed the issue where players select certain report options when reporting a player.
- Fixed the clipping issue when the Hairstyle PGI.S and the Crossbow hat were worn together.
- Fixed the issue where a display error occurred when wearing the PGI Title Handwraps after wearing Duncan's Infiltrator Handwraps.
- Fixed the issue where the voting failure message was displayed on the Pick'em Challenge results release date.