We have a new update for Conan Exiles that addresses some of the issue reports we got from our player community after the 2.3.1 update.
As always, thank you for your feedback and continued support.
[Blocked Image: https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic…b2c69031b2bafc4ecdc57.png]
[Blocked Image: https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic…ac619d1e1dd7e485df774.png]
- Fixed an issue where Thralls got stuck all over the map and did not teleport correctly.
[Blocked Image: https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic…25d59e6cbd902a92bd90d.png]
- Fixed an issue with boars and goats that gave the player’s character too much XP. The XP values have now been reduced.
[Blocked Image: https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic…2ad319bbc74283a3df7fb.png]
- Fixed an issue where Simplified, Traditional Chinese, Cyrillic and Korean characters did not work when used in the Search feature. (Issue might still happen for players using DaYi type keyboards. We're still working to fix this remaining issue).
- Fixed an issue with the Vault Refresh System in Volary of the Harpy, Harbor of the Twice Drowned and Sanctuary of the Serpent that moved the player’s character out of the playable area.
2021/03/30 14:30 CET
Added clarification to one of the fixes. Under UI fixes:
- Issue might still happen for players using DaYi type keyboards. We're still working to fix this remaining issue.