Welcome to the latest official patch notes for Ring of Elysium’s Early Access phase. Here’s the full details:
Adventurer Season One
- We decided to extend the Adventurer Season One by two weeks from the original eight, the specific extension dates are as follows:
- The end of the season one is extended from January 3, 2019 to January 15, 2019 (Pacific Standard Time);
- The available time for season one's Weekly Challenges are extended from January 3, 2019 to January 15, 2019 (Pacific Standard Time);
- The leaderboard reset time for season one is extended from January 3, 2019 to January 15, 2019 (Pacific Standard Time)
Season one's Adventurer Pass rewards will be permanently discontinued and become unavailable for purchase at the end of season one, you will not be able to get these rewards ever again in the future!
We will continue to release new styles for season one's adventurer characters in season two, further increasing the collection value and exclusivity for the season one adventurer characters!
From Dusk Till Dawn- Gameplay changes
- The team HUD now shows the number of firewood your teammates are carrying
- Added a text notification when you consume food items and gain the Food buff
“New Year Celebration” raffle event
- During the event period (January 2nd to January 9th, 2019, PST), players can log in to the game every day to participate in the raffle. From three reward cards, choose one and claim your awesome reward! This event lasts for 8 days, and players participate in up to 7 draws. After completing 7 draws, you will be rewarded with the Gavin- New Year style!
“Dione Serial Murder Case Files” event
- Event Period:
- January 2nd 0:00 - January 15th 23:59, PST
- January 2nd 8:00 - January 16th 7:59, GMT
- During the event period, players can visit and log in to the Dione Police Records Management System, find the unlock code in-game to decrypt sheriff Peter’s mysterious case files and win special rewards!
- Fixed an issue where HP bars was shown incorrectly on the team HUD when a teammate with food buff is knocked down
- Fixed an error text prompt when in a party in game lobby
- Fixed an issue which caused hand model glitches while holding the roast chicken
Thanks for playing,
ROE DEV Team